When taking care of your hair thinning is the priority, the laser caps from Kiierr can help you. To fight primary and medium stages of hair thinning, these can be really great options. I’ve used the Kiierr 148 Pro first and got a great result.
It says that the 272 Premier one is more effective than Kiierr 148 Pro. So, I thought of trying it this time. The 148 Pro was great in curing my hair thinning problem. Then I went for 272 Premium just to check how it performs.
If you’re looking for Kiierr 272 premier laser hair cap reviews on the internet, you’re in the right place for sure. I’ve already tested it and now it is time to write about what I’ve experienced. It was a good experience. To know more about it, stick to me.
In 2008, Jolene, one of the co-founders of Kiierr, faced a difficult illness and was looking for a cure from it. She was successful in the fight, but that’s not the only thing to be happy about the situation. In the treatment process, she came to know about Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT).
She and a friend from her college, Mike, then thought of developing a product that can help people with hair thinning issues through LLLT. This is where the journey of Kiierr began.
They’ve first started selling the product in 2018. Within this short time, they’ve gained a lot of positive reviews. In more than 90% of cases, the Kiierr laser cap was successful to bring a change and help people fight hair thinning.
Kiierr 272 Premier Laser Hair Cap Reviews
How to Use
This is a cap, so you can wear it like an ordinary cap. Place the cap properly on your head and use the button to switch it on. It’ll start working. You won’t have to do anything else. You can continue your routine like reading books, watching movies, or making and eating food.
After 30 minutes, it’ll automatically turn off the operation.
Remove the cap from your head and store it somewhere safe.
It comes with a cable and adapter with it so that you can recharge it.
How the Cap Works
It sends Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) to stimulate the hair follicles and scalp cells. Besides, it helps your scalp to have several necessary nutrients and oxygen. As a result, the follicles become stronger which makes the hair strands stronger. Thus it stops hair fall and makes new hairs stronger and thicker.
It uses a specific wavelength that is clinically proven for hair growth. So, you can expect a stable and good result from it.
I don’t have any confusion about the effectiveness of the Kiierr 272 Premium laser cap. I’m going to discuss the dissimilarities I’ve found between 148 Pro and 272 Premium.
1. In 272 Premium, Kiierr has used 272 lasers, which is almost double compared to the 148 Pro. So, you’ll find more laser panels here with denser lasers. It ensures a better and faster result.
2. The battery of 272 Premium has been upgraded. This has allowed me to charge the battery-less frequently.
3. The base is improved in all aspects in the 272 Premium. As a result, it allows you to cover more areas of your head. The scalp coverage in it is around 25% larger.
4. It also shuts off automatically after 30 minutes. But it doesn’t come with the feature of an audible beep after every 10 minutes. This has been done for comfortable use. To me, this is a good thing. As it automatically stops after 30 minutes, the users don’t need any reminders every 10 minutes.
5. With the 272 Premium MD laser cap, Kiierr provides some other products (Hair growth shampoo, conditioner, capsule, and Biotin Gummies) for free.
These are the major changes in Kiierr 272 Premium. These changes have made this cap a premium one that ensures better results within a shorter time. I’ve used this in my last days of the fight against hair thinning. It was awesome in its job.
Kiierr suggests using the cap once or twice a week after getting the expected gain. I’ve continued using this cap in that period.
Pros of Kiierr 272 Premium Laser Cap
1. The increased number of lasers is absolutely a big pro. It has made the cap more operational and efficient.
2. It can cover more areas of your scalp.
3. There is no reminder beep. It is a good thing for me. I don’t know the cases of others.
4. No one is stopping you from wearing it anywhere, even you too. It is light and you can wear it while cooking, eating, reading, or surfing the internet.
5. Added products are definitely some advantages. You’re getting some value for free.
Cons of Kiierr 272 Premium Laser Cap
1. No notifying beep can be a con for some.
2. Seems to be a bit overpriced to me. I’m not sure about it though.
3. It is also FDA cleaned, not approved.
4. Though it is stronger and more effective, still it can’t fight severe hair thinning.
5. It is not effective on all types of hairs.
Pick It or Not?
If you want to start your journey with Kiierr Laser Cap, you can pick this. But it won’t be effective for all types of hair loss. So, I’m leaving the decision to you.
Going for it is safe when you’re in the primary or middle stage of hair thinning. Also, if your hair loss issue is pattern baldness, it will be effective. If it happens because of some other reasons, it might not ensure the same result that I’ve got from it.
So, the decision is yours. I suggest studying more about hair loss, finding out the reason behind it, and then going for the solution.
If you’ve already used the 148 Pro Laser Cap and got a good result, you can upgrade to this. It’ll improve a bit faster. Exactly this has happened in my case of me.